Tuesday, August 11, 2015

On the Grid!

                                       

I am excited to let you know that I have been invited by BibleGateway.com to be a member of their Blogger Grid!

BibleGateway is a division of HarperCollins Christian Publishing and is the most visited Christian website in the world. You have most likely visited BibleGateway.com at some point in time, whether it was seeking a particular scripture or wanting to read scripture in a different version (for example, NIV, King James, Message, Living Bible, etc). 

My blog first had to be reviewed by BibleGateway administrators to make sure that my content is scripturally based and truthful according to God's word.  My blog is now amongst a group of incredible authors whose goal is to share God's word all over the world. So exciting!

As a member of BibleGateway's Blogger Grid, now when I reference scriptures in my posts you will be able to click a link that will direct you to BibleGateway's online bible where you can read the scripture in its entirety and surrounding scripture.

I am so excited to be a part of something like this and I have YOU to thank for it!

Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment