Friday, May 1, 2015

Hello, May!


Today is the day!
Last night I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve.  I had a hard time falling asleep, and when I finally did, I woke up just a few hours later, grabbed my ipad and suddenly I was staring at my face.
There I am. Front and center.
And suddenly, I became overwhelmed with nervousness. "What if my posts are not perceived well? What if I missed something I should've said? Maybe I should've used a different scripture in post #8. Is that picture of me ok?"

I needed to turn off my brain.  So, I prayed. I prayed that God would use me as a tool in his master plan. I prayed that my words would reach someone who needed to hear them.  And before I knew it, I was deep in sleep and woken up by my alarm.

I am honored to have been invited by GirlfriendsPray.org to participate in their incredible prayer ministry for women.  I am humbled by the words of encouragement I have already received from readers on every social media platform.

You have touched my heart in so many ways!

Click HERE to read my first post, "Walking the Walk: Our Behaviors Speak - part 1," and keep checking back this month to see more!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment